- You can't beat the summers in Newburyport!
- Riverboats are a great investment (you can generate rental income!)
- Where else can you live on the water this affordably?
- It's time for you to enjoy all your hard work.
- We'll make sure your Riverboat is ready when you want it.
- Downsize to a Riverboat and enjoy a significant increase in quality of life with money left over!
- A Riverboat is an easy to buy, simple to own second home.
- Limited supply. Once we sell all of them, they will be gone.
- This is the only community of it's kind in Massachusetts.
- Enjoy the comfort of a cottage with the joys of living on the water.
Just imagine driving up to your home on the Merrimack River in Newburyport, MA! Parking in front of your customized Riverboat, you simply walk a few steps onto your new vacation home, floating just above the water's surface. Within minutes you are enjoying all the amenities and comforts of your seasonal, land-based residence, but you are on the water and the river activities beckon. It is time to kick back and get away. Life is good! Riverboats are available at affordable prices, and are coupled with reasonable long-term dock rental packages. Yes, you can enjoy fun, hassle free, casual living on the water.Welcome aboard! You are home for the summer!
Your Riverboat will include approximately 448* sq ft of interior living area. And the Rear Deck provides another 112* sq ft of outside living space for your enjoyment. (*sizes and models vary) Parking is included, as well.
Compare the square foot cost of a second home on the water versus a Riverboat for you on the Merrimack River.
- Recent sale on the Merrimack River $1,575,000/3,194 sq ft =$493 vs. your Riverboat at approximately $129,900/448 =289.95 sq ft.
- No landscaping maintenance
- No real estate taxes
Now compare the cost of a new 40 ft boat versus a Riverboat.
$500,000+ vs. $119,000*
Zero costly engine repairs, marine technicians charge upward of $95 per hour, and zero fuel costs
(* Price subject to change depending on the size and options you choose for your Riverboat.)
Why settle for being near the water when you can be on it? No more mowing grass, paying real estate taxes and loading up each time to trek to the marina. Or is it time to dispense with the maintenance and high fuel bills of that expensive, rapidly depreciating big boat? Purchase a high quality Riverboat and fall asleep each night to the gentle motion of on-the-water living, knowing that you've made the right investment.
Just a short drive away, or even a bike ride or healthy walk, downtown Newburyport offers a delightful array of dining, shopping, and culture. Enjoy dinner at The Black Cow, The Grog, or one the many unique restaurants the city offers and stroll the shops along State Street and Market Square.
Newburyport Riverboats is a revolutionary new concept in waterfront living. By combining a pre-constructed, self-contained home and a floating dock assembly we will put you not just near the water but right on the water. This "On the Water" community is located at Yankee Landing Marina on the banks of the Merrimack River in Newburyport, MA.
More than just waterfront living, Newburyport Riverboats puts you on the water in style.
Newburyport Riverboats offers an exciting opportunity to experience waterfront living, just minutes from downtown Newburyport and under hour from Boston, MA. From the moment you arrive you will be transported by the beauty of the sea and glorious sunsets, and by the welcoming people of this wonderful community.
Life isn't the same when you're surrounded by water. Remote from the mainstream, yet only minutes from the city, you are transported to an atmosphere all your own. The pace is slower and your troubles are left behind. Contact [email protected] for a tour of riverboat living in Newburyport, MA.
See what everyone is talking about.
Learn what HGTV has to say about this revolutionary concept in waterfront living.
We make owning your Riverboat easy!
- Maintence free living
- Dockage and storage
- Kick back and relax -- your Riverboat is ready!